Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
fixfitness
Level 6

Lots of Bugs with new web interface and iOS App.

I've noticed that there are quite a few bugs with the new setup for the iOS app.  This has caused me to miss out on 3 leads, which have vanished out of thin air. 

Some of my old complted jobs were all of the sudden popping up as unread leads in my inbox.

This new lead format doesn't allow me to accept or decline any leads. Sometimes i click the lead to get more information and it appears that only part of the information is showing up.  I try to go back and reload the page for the lead, but the lead is now gone. Not archived, not declined, not accepted.

I also getting unread message notifications when all my messages have been read.  This happens in the web app and the iOS app.

I would like to suggest going back to the old format. Constantly re-contructing everything all the time is a hassle to deal with, not to mention dealing with the bugs.

Now I usually don't have many gripes when it comes to TT.  Overall, I've had a fantastic experience.  But I have to admit, I'm a bit annoyed with the updates this time around.  I realize it's for good business intentions, but does it always have to go through this drastic of a change right after we get comfortable with the format?

0 Kudos
2 responses
fixfitness
Level 6

Re: Lots of Bugs with new web interface and iOS App.

.... and YES, I have updated to the latest version

0 Kudos

Re: Lots of Bugs with new web interface and iOS App.

@fixfitness if you're noticing glitches within the app we definitely want to learn more about them so we can get them fixed. Please give our customer support team a call at 800-948-2034 and they can help you out. Thanks for bringing this to our attention! 

0 Kudos