Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

May is Mental Health Awareness Month

May is one of my absolute favorite months. It means that summer is almost here and with that comes a lot of camping, hiking, barbeques, and more quality time with family and friends! For me, it’s also a time to take a step back, evaluate things in my life, and really focus on self-care. With it being Mental Health Awareness Month, I have been seeing a lot of articles, blog posts, and books regarding self-care and how important it is to one's well-being. I couldn’t agree more!

Being small business owners, you are all beyond busy! You work day in and day out to ensure things are running smoothly and that your business is finding overall success. That could be stressful on its own. On top of that, there are many other factors in your life that require a lot of attention. Whether that’s another job, school, or family responsibilities - you have a lot going on! When things get stressful, it’s super important to take a step back once in a while and take care of yourself. Stress is inevitable, but putting some time aside for yourself can definitely help!

I’m not a business owner, but I do live a very busy life. Along with work full time, I’m also in school and teach dance a few times a week. When I feel stressed, getting some self-care in always makes me feel better. Going for a run, doing a quick meditation session, or indulging in my favorite treat usually does the trick!

I would love to hear your thoughts about self-care and how it helps you! What are some of your favorite forms of self-care? When you’re feeling stressed, what helps you de-stress? Do you have any advice to give to other pros who are feeling overwhelmed with work and life in general?