Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
rex
Level 5

My Thumbtack Experience

I've been with Thumbtack for almost five years now and own a small cleaning and catering businesses. One of my best memories is that I had the privilege to go to the White House with 60 other pros back in January of 2015. Prior to using Thumbtack, after being in business for about 20 years I just about closed my doors. When Thumbtack came around I was skeptical at first due to poor past experience with other sites. Once I started I got hired the first day, and now I've been hired over 300 times on Thumbtack. Now we are so busy that we are usually booked out 3 weeks in advance. Nowadays everything is about having a web presence and Thumbtack has been very, very helpful in providing me with many customers, and in February we will have been in business for 30 years. Thank goodness for Thumbtack!

Occupations (2)
States
0 Kudos
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: My Thumbtack Experience

@rex Your success story is one of my favorites and we're so happy to have you as a pro on Thumbtack! I'm glad you were able to make it to the event last night and mingle with others, pros, and employees. I hope to see you again in the future! 

0 Kudos