results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Thumbtack Employee LydiaH
Thumbtack Employee

#MyThumbtackStory: What are you thankful for?

Happy Thanksgiving! In the spirit of the holidays, we wanted to let you know that we’re thankful for all of you! Your dedication is what makes Thumbtack possible. So THANK YOU for all that you do and keep up the great work!

What are you thankful for this holiday season? Reply here for a chance to win $50 in Thumbtack credit!

8 responses
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: #MyThumbtackStory: What are you thankful for?

I am very thankful for God, my family and my business.

Moderator Meckell

Thanks for posting @DJStevie, I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving! 

DJStevie
Level 12

Wishing you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving as well @Meckell

Dessi
Level 6

THANK YOU, Thumbtack, for all the opportunities you have created for my business and all the customers you have brought to my door! Thank you for being an incredible partner in marketing and creating a platform that is unsurpassable in teaching me about the market, my customer base, best practices in promoting my business, best practices in interacting with customers, techniques to navigate the marketing seas, the little ways to shine that make such a difference in the long run. You may not necessarily have had that specific intention, you just provided the quality tools. Thank you for having my back and for getting me started! This has been a journey of building a business just as much as it has been of personal growth and of finding my dream. You believed in me when no one else did. The product you've created is top notch. Keep that in mind during those long days and sleepless nights. You've shot way ahead of the competition.

nb: If I can help in any way the hard-working TT team, please let me know.
Moderator Meckell

Thanks for sharing @Dessi and @bonnie_bill! I hope you both had a very Happy Thanksgiving. 

Thumbtack Employee LydiaH
Thumbtack Employee

Thanks for your thoughtful post @Dessi!! Congratulations on winning our raffle! You'll see the credits in your account soon. Happy holidays and thank you to everyone who participated!

Dessi
Level 6

Thank you, @LydiaH!
My note is deeply sincere and truly meant for the TT team.
After I posted and read through the other exchanges, I realized there was a prize involved.
bonnie_bill
Level 8

I am thankful for that homemade turkey, dressing, sweet potato, cranberry sauce, gravy, & cheese pizza with a crispy crust that we just ate. Yumm.