Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Need some inspiration?

Check out the incredible story of Preston and Leighton, owners of Rocky Mountain Photo Booth in Salt Lake City, Utah.

They were trying to break into the events industry and didn't have much success until Thumbtack came along.

"One of the hardest parts of getting started was that we weren’t being taken seriously yet — there was no proof of professionalism, quality, or customer satisfaction. Thumbtack has helped us prove we are all of those things by facilitating customer reviews and suggesting leads to pursue. Because of this process, we can get in front of customers we want directly, instead of having to cold call and hope for the best."

(I felt the same way when I was making cakes full time. I would go to wedding shows - which are SO expensive - and then spend the next week cold calling every single person who came to the show. After I found Thumbtack, I never had to do another show or make another cold call. The jobs started coming in, and then the referrals from those jobs snowballed into so much business I couldn't even keep up!)

Read more of what these amazing entrepreneurs have to say here. And drop your comments here to tell us how Thumbtack has changed the way you do business!