Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Designer
Level 4

New Beginnings

We began visiting our newly relocated daughter in 2014 and fell in love with Charlotte. During subsequent visits, I was contacted by Home Advisor in my then home state of Massachusetts. At about that time, I saw a Thumbtack ad and replied by setting up an account. On my next visit to Charlotte, I received my first project. On a following visit, another. Now that we are residents, the possible projects keep coming. All pro questions are answered quickly and politely. I don’t feel like a number or that their just trying to make money off of my responses. As a retired project architect and two state certified building official, I’m again having fun doing architectural design and interiors. Thank you Thumbtack.

Occupations (1)
3 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: New Beginnings

@Designer this is AMAZING. We're so happy that you're apart of Thumbtack and that you're finding success. Keep doing what you're doing!

Highlighted
Designer
Level 4

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@Designer these are the stories that make our day! So inspiring to hear how doing something you love and enjoy can supply for your family and where it can take you. Keep up the awesome work!

0 Kudos