Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
VideoTerry
Level 6

Packaged Services

Today, I learned about something called "Packaged Services" where you can pre-pay for, say, as little as $200 and get $400 in bidding value (my term). Is this true? This is as close to the old "credit" system as I've seen in almost three years and I would be encouraged to take my account off pause and get back into the game, if there is something to this story. Unfortunately, I did a chat this morning with "Katrina" and she had heard nothing about it.

Perhaps it is category specific and perhaps it's a "test," but if you want to see pros who have been "on hold" for awhile come alive (like me), roll this out across the pro community. Otherwise, I, and others like me, would be reluctant to re-engage.

Comments?

States
4 responses
DJStevie
Level 12

Re: Packaged Services

@VideoTerry 

I heard the same thing the other day from a fellow Pro. Your chat with "Katrina" contradicts what we've both heard.

So, like you, I would like to know if this is a test, category specific, or is it going to be implemented across the pro community?

DJ Stevie 6-9-6019

Moderator Kameron

@VideoTerry We’re working on some improvements and starting with a small group of pros. This gives us a chance to work out some important details. We’re not ready to share this with a larger group of pros but the team is working hard to finalize the details. If you didn’t get an email or other communication from us, that means we’re not yet ready to have you participate just yet. Once we are we’ll let you know as soon as we can.

VideoTerry
Level 6

@Kameron We will be watching. As I said, you want to get more pros off the bench? Roll something truly meaningful out for all of us. You would likely see a spike in activity, and I would be one to jump back in. ~TW

DJStevie
Level 12

Thanks @Kameron
As @VideoTerry said, we will be watching for it. Is this small group of Pros comprised of ALL categories? If not, may I ask if my category is involved in this small group?
Also, will this help us obtain quality leads?
DJ Stevie 5-10-2019