results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Community Manager JasonB
Community Manager

Philly pros - give us your feedback!

Hey pros at our Philly meetup, we want to know what's on your mind!

At Thumbtack, we like to keep track of what's going well using a #loveit and what we could improve using a #couldbebetter.

Let us know your#loveits and #couldbebetters! What about Thumbtack do you like and what could we do better? Reply below and let us know!

Occupations (1)
States
15 responses
Kartisme01
Level 4

Re: Philly pros - give us your feedback!

Hello Jason it was a pleasure meeting you really enjoyed myself today#loveit. I look forward to seeing what's next in store. #couldobetter getting more pros out like a barberque along with family to see how this helps or effects being a Top Pro twice a year have another gathering end of summer before winter to hear empowered voices on things that may help are there issues games etc interacting one on one with the people along with over all social group. I would to be apart of that organize events decorations and more
dhdesigns
Level 4

#Loveit. I have been havig a great experience with Thumbtack. I have gotten some of my best jobs and clients via this pplatform. I've also found other great Pros to work with.

keepitkleen
Level 4

Thumbtack has really been the pillar of my business! I will recommended to anyone who is looking to find customers to help you grow your business. #loveit

Bokboxx
Level 5

Great event!
#Loveit
bdpettinella
Level 4

A really terrific event. Thumbtack took about all the stops for this networking event. For a pro like me that is in the Interior Design business the way that I work is on a project basis. So the way that the leads come in doesn’t make sense for my business. I don’t have enough information to do a true quote. I don’t know what their true needs are so it is impossible to give a price, I usually ask for more information to ascertain if we are a good fit. Let’s make this better!
FutureTech
Level 4

Thanks for hosting a great event. Love that your focused on helping us improve our businesses and willing to do something about it! Can't wait for more detailed filters for me to drill down on more specifics before prepaying for a lead. #CouldBeBetter
AReyman
Level 4

Great time at the Philly Thumbtack event! Lots of info and pros to connect with. 

Need to learn how to reach high-end clientele looking for boutique/white-glove services surrounding move-management/relocation.

Amalave
Level 4

hot tub moving

Can we incorporate hot tub removal into hot tub moving? 

TackMaster LZDNVG
TackMaster

#loveit

Had a great time meeting Philly Pros and it was great meeting the amazing Thumbtack employees who put together this event! Thanks for showing us that we matter to you!