Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Pro Community Dinner in San Antonio!

We were able to meet with some of our fantastic pros in San Antonio last week.

I am constantly amazed by the people I meet and the stories I hear. 

To host the meet-up we partnered with @GreyBugPhoto's Abel Garza, our local TackMaster, a three-time Top Pro and just an all around incredible human. Abel travels the country taking beautiful photos (you should check them out). He is also extremely successful on Thumbtack and was there to share his tips and tricks with every other pro.

At this dinner, we met so many great people. One in particular really stood out to me --- His name was Robert. He retired from teaching after 40+ years and decided to pursue a lifelong dream of becoming a caterer. He shared that it was because of Thumbtack that this dream finally came true - at the age of 75. He also shared that he is struggling a bit on Thumbtack right now. He was able to chat with one of our team members and get the help he needed. He also received a lot of really great advice from his fellow Thumbtack pros.

This is what our Pro Community is all about.

IMG_3898.jpeg

2 responses
TackMaster GreyBugPhoto
TackMaster

Re: Pro Community Dinner in San Antonio!

It was a pleasure meeting the team that helps so many Pros get their business off the ground. I attribute much of my success to Thumbtack. I am truly grateful and honored to be a part of a winning team and close Thumbtack family.
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Re: Pro Community Dinner in San Antonio!

@GreyBugPhoto We are lucky to have you!

0 Kudos