Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Pro Holiday Party!

Last night we experienced a Thumbtack first - a coast-to-coast holiday party. We had TackMasters in 10 different cities across the country, hosting parties for pros in their area. We all joined together (with our Salt Lake City and San Francisco offices) for a shared moment - to raise our glasses and celebrate our pros.

Screen Shot 2019-12-12 at 9.41.26 AM.png

It was incredible to see all of these faces. A special thanks to @perrysto@Penn-The-Moment@CapitalDeeJays@vaughn@ralphann@MicMell@Stat@GSAccounting@Ksphoto, and Patryk G for organizing and hosting. We left this night feeling truly inspired. 

Happy holidays to each of our pros! Thank you for your partnership, and here's to an amazing 2020!

Occupations (1)
16 responses
TackMaster CapitalDeeJays
TackMaster

Re: Pro Holiday Party!

Pics from the Nation's Capital!!!! Hosted by DJ Steven from Capital DeeJays and venue host Kalypso's Sports Tavern in Reston VA.

IMG_2639.jpgDC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VAIMG_2640.jpgDC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VAIMG_2641.jpgDC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VAIMG_2642.jpgDC Pros at Kalypso's Sports Tarvern in Reston VAIMG_2643.jpgHost venue owner Vicky with event pro LisaIMG_2645.jpgDJ Steven with Kalypso's Owner Vicky

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@CapitalDeeJays I love this! As usual, you were the life of the party, even from across the country!

TackMaster Stat
TackMaster

@DustiO Albuquerque had a blast!  We all appreciate Thumbtack so much for doing this for us.  This really brought out Thumbtack community together and I have already gotten feedback from a few of the pros about how much fun they had!  Thank you again!

1.jpg2.jpg

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@Stat You did such an amazing job with this party. Thumbtack's ABQ pro community is lucky to have you! We're excited to watch it grow!

0 Kudos
TackMaster Penn-The-Moment
TackMaster

@DustiO We all enjoyed here in SoCal. We kicked off the event with a Red-Carpet entry, Full Bar for drinks, Fiesta Buffet, Customizable Donut Bar, Arcade, Bowling,Glow in the Dark Golf, Bumper Cars, and so much more! Thank You Thumbtack for all your support! We are so happy to be a part of this first time ever coast-to-coast holiday party extravaganza.  Hopefully just the beggining of more years of Coast-to-Coast events to come! I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!  Photo Credit @BenCamacho 

191211_0366_0004_TTHolidayPartyentry.jpgRed-Carpet Entry, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CA191211_0399_0017_TTHolidayPartysharedmoment.jpgShared Moment, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CA191211_0521_0049_TTHolidayPartyarcade.jpgGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CA191211_0567_0062_TTHolidayPartyposers.jpgRed-Carpet Entry, Glow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CA191211_0611_0073_TTHolidayPartybowling.jpgGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CA191211_0619_0074_TTHolidayPartygolf.jpgGlow-Zone-Huntington Beach, CA

BenCamacho
Community Newcomer

@ everyone: thanks so much for having me come out to photograph! Happy holidays to everyone
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@Penn-The-Moment This looks soooo great! Thank you so much for planning such an amazing night!!!!

Doaulin
Community Regular

Looks fun! Happy New Year everyone!

0 Kudos
patrykkg
Community Regular

A huge thank you to the Thumbtack team from all of us in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona!

It was truly an incredible experience getting everyone together to celebrate - across town and across the nation! I might be biased but I swear it sounded like we had the LOUDEST and MOST FUN group Smiley Wink 

_ (14) (1).jpgSchmooze Workspace and Cafe_ (16).jpgHappy Holidays from Scottsdale, AZ!

_ (15).jpg

_ (17).jpg

_ (21).jpg

_ (36).jpg

_ (44).jpg

_ (59).jpg

_ (50).jpg

_ (90).jpg

_ (93).jpg

_ (82).jpg

_ (92).jpgHappy Holidays From Thumbtack Smiley Happy