Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
ReeseTee
Active Community Member

Quoting Feature badly needed, please wake up:

Please wake up. Please pass this to your overlords. We do not want to fight you, we want to partner with you so both Pro's and TT corporate make money.
But right now, it does not feel like a productive partnership, OK?

For reasons I can not state publicly, I really do not care for YELP. But with all the changes TT implemented in the last few years, I created a free profile on YELP in DEC 2017, and a few jobs have trickled in (with zero cost)

Yelp let me quote a price range on the job, Yelp Dec31_2019.jpgand the pull down menus the JP used, gave me more detail than an equivalent TT lead.

TT is not the only PPL game in town. Let us just say, after sending this bid out this morning, I hate YELP a little less.

Reese T. Dec 30, 2019

Occupations (1)
States
2 responses
MR
Community Veteran

Re: Quoting Feature badly needed, please wake up:

Thank you for making this post. I agree with everything here completely. Ranges would indeed be a huge help for me as well. Also as you say it needs to be in the quote screens and not the profile. I have little evidence that most people actually read the profiles and have even referred some leads back to the profile only to get the answer that they didn’t look at the profile and simply picked the first 3 pros on the list.
K-9
Active Community Member

Re: Quoting Feature badly needed, please wake up:

I'll have to wholeheartedly Agree Reese _ " But right now, it does not feel like a productive partnership," That's Exactly how it "Used" to feel. But sadly and most unfortunately, it hasn't felt that way around here in a very looong time. Wish it wasn't so. Cheers ~