Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
MR
Level 10

Requesting a Review Months After Initial Connection

Solved! Jump to solution

I have a question regarding review requests that may have been answered but I am still unclear on.

Most of my "projects" aka cases, last 3-12 months... many towards the 12 month side of the range. I really do not want to ask a client for a review until the case is done because reviews that are made at the start of a project seem less impactful.

It seems that I am unable to find leads that were made several months ago in the system as they seem to be deleted over time. 

Since I know the client's email address, how can I request a review months later when I can no longer find the lead entry in the system and still get credit for the lead being a "verified" TT lead?

States
0 Kudos
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Kameron

Re: Requesting a Review Months After Initial Connection

Solved! Jump to solution

@MR any leads that have come to your inbox will never be completely deleted. We took a look through your Inbox page to see past leads that were dated into last year. Be sure to look under the archived and hired sections and/or the search function using the customers name. 

0 Kudos
2 responses
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@MR any leads that have come to your inbox will never be completely deleted. We took a look through your Inbox page to see past leads that were dated into last year. Be sure to look under the archived and hired sections and/or the search function using the customers name. 

0 Kudos
Daniel_O
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

I add the star to any customer who I'm working with and likely to ask for a review after a long period of time, so that they stand out, but searching their name is always helpful.

0 Kudos