Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Moderator Kameron

San Francisco pros - give us your feedback!

Hey pros at our San Francisco meetup, we want to know what's on your mind!

At Thumbtack, we like to keep track of what's going well using a #loveit and what we could improve using a #couldbebetter.

Let us know your#loveits and #couldbebetters! What about Thumbtack do you like and what could we do better? Reply below and let us know!

Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
9 responses
superclean
Level 4

Re: San Francisco pros - give us your feedback!

One #couldbebetter I have is for the Carpet Cleaning category. I'd like to see Thumbtack include an "Add-on" to the quote sheet for properties that are above three stories. These jobs require that I rent additional equipment and so I need to update my prices to customers appropriately. I don't feel comfortable accepting high-rise jobs because I want the price that the customer sees on Thumbtack to represnt my actual price. 

A #loveit for Thumbtack is that I was able to expand my business by 30% with leads from your site! Thank you!

I love the fact that I get to promote my company and what I do for the company. #loveit Many opportunities given. Could improve on lead generation algorithm. #couldbebetter

“We fix, design, buy, & sell homes.”
0 Kudos

hey!

aanchal was awesome! great experience, very in formative, and very fun... thanks for your help! I learned a lot today...

-thehandyhipsters

0 Kudos
komkom
Level 1

When declining leads -- there should be an option to leave note for client such as it is not worth it to fix iPad 1 or really old computers #cbb

Project Fi push notifications does not always come in #cbb

when people ask for opinions and don't look to hire, wish there was option to just give them a note #cbb

I've received a few leads for data recovery #loveit

I'd rather be a top result in a very local (2 mile) territory - like on Angie's List #cbb

0 Kudos
SamCutler
Level 4

The new 150 mile radious, UNLESS you promote, is overwhelming to say the least . Please allow at least a 25 mile radious if not a more robust self defining radious allgorithim . 

0 Kudos
confidentmac
Level 6

Promote is starting to work better in sending me more leads, even when a request is not an exact match. #loveit

Would love to see subcategories and examples of types of service within a parent category. For example, what's included (or not) in computer repair and what is meant by "repair"? Also, offer examples of common topics or needs for Computer Lessons. #couldbebetter

0 Kudos
Highlighted
mileshack
Level 4

As for the invoice feature #loveit
What #couldbebetter is the overall details of payment and budget purchase settings per each navigation page. I am interested in the promotion feature but I don't know the catch of how my profile will operate exactly after I choose the feature.
0 Kudos
SeanM
Level 4

I like how Thumbtack has helped me find clients and grow my business #LoveIt.

It would be nice if Thumbtack was much easier for customers to use and provide their contact information #CouldBeBetter

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@superclean @spectacularproj @thehandyhipster @komkom @SamCutler @confidentmac @mileshack @SeanM it was so nice having you all at our event last night, I hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for all of your #loveits and #couldbebetters we appreciate you taking the time to let us know your feedback.

Feel free to browse around and get familiar with the Community. It's a great place to connect with other pros and share your suggestions with us!