Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Seattle Meetup!

So great to be in Seattle and meet more of our AMAZING pros!

Let us know in this thread what you thought of this meetup and what you would like to see at future meetups!

Huge shout out to @ChefPaulStaley and Stephanie for putting this on!!!

8 responses

Re: Seattle Meetup!

I can help with a video seminar that then allows each person attending to walk away with a finished 1-2 minute video about their business.

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@Crs0324@Divya@MikeA@Duffernutter@topsidepromedia@Jp@prasanthiallu

It was so great getting to know all of you! Let us know what you thought of the meetup. What was your favorite part? What would you like to see at a future meetup? Is there anything you'd like to share with your community at a future meetup?

I loved hearing your stories - from a Disney artist turned face painter, to a former med student turned makeup artist, to two Thumbtack pros joing forces to create a new business model, to generations of filmmakers. So many amazing pros. So much inspiration in one room!

You should also check out @ChefPaulStaley's story here!

Jp
Level 5

Glad to see you made it home SAFE! I would like to find out on how i can set up my program so i am NOT a part of the changes in Dec2018
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@Jp I am emailing you to address your questions as we speak! Can you offer any feedback about the meetup here? What did you enjoy and what would you like to see next time?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Jp
Level 5

The idea of meeting other businesses is great ! I think a conversation about coming up with a better way to improve the cost of doing business! As always that will be a big topic for everyone! Thanks! Looking forward to hearing about how i stay on my current program or just put it on hold until things change again! There is only a few days left before this happen's! Thanks !
0 Kudos
Divya
Level 5

Thank you so much for inviting me to be a part of the first pro meetup in Seattle. It was lovely meeting other professionals that are a part of the local Thumbtack community. Dusti, it was wonderful chatting with you and having the opportunity to discuss personal feedback face-to-face. For future meetups, I think having some time allotted for a group discussion covering set topics (eg. recent changes with pricing, instant match, etc) would be beneficial as it’s always great to hear different perspectives and build on what others bring forward. 

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@Divya I love this idea. Maybe we could even send out a topic for discussion, beforehand. Then everyone can come prepared with tips, tricks, and questions around that topic!

Also, it was really great meeting you!

Divya
Level 5

@DustiO that’s a great idea to send out the topic(s) beforehand, allowing some time to gather thoughts and jot down any suggestions/ideas. Looking forward to the next meetup Smiley Happy. I hope your travels back were nothing like your experience flying in to Seattle! Remember to stay a couple of extra days the next time you visit!