results: 10
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Shout out to our newest online Community users! (3/18)

We have so many incredible pros here! A warm welcome to the newest members of our online Community! If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last couple of weeks and have already started participating in discussions. Engagement from great pros like you is what brings this community to life, so thank you, and keep it coming!

Check out this post about how to get started using the Community to learn more.

We would love a quick intro from you! Reply below and let us know your name and your favorite thing about your job!

@247techsolution @2KContracting @3LB @71maidclean @aai-sanantonio @Aic2020 @AjaniFitness @alderan33 @Almeida1827 @american @Amrsgwhite @Artsycakesy @ASAPTKSINC @BaltimoreCounty @BBBBBBG @BBMGSOLUTIONS @Benhoppes @Bes @bev @Bigdog1169 @Blanche @BradenCarlisle @bransonbread @brwneyes1 @BSE @Camistyle @Carl @carlaschaffer17 @Carmchia @chirag7184 @ChrisMichael @clairekrz @clarrisamarie21 @cm2 @ConcreteGuy @constructionsup @CozyOasis @crpainting2016 @crvenkatesh @Danap @DanielKush @Danielstrang323 @Davtoons @dcannon882 @debim077 @dvppaul @EHwithCaitlyn @EICcleaning @el @EricBaker_30 @FitnessExchange @fl2019 @folkstoryphoto @freelancewriter @Ghimprovement20 @GINABUC0 @gofotoyourself @graciestevenson @Grasschoppers @griffincologne @HagenowLawn @J-CLawnservice @jackieimichel @Jaehowell @JakeCarter @JasmineWorrell @JCLandscaping @Jeffcam @Jeggler @Jermaine1221 @JHNConsultJax @jkoozin @JLFencing @jobeth @johnny0523 @Jorge @Jose209 @Josh_05 @JTPelectric @kaethin @Kathybowen @Kbuesig @Kevin5280 @KevinSPhoto @Kfenn6150 @KristinCleans @LaFCon @Lauraft @Laurel @Leader @LIFloorGuy @Lilprsn @limax @Lmorin @loftisashley88 @LoneWolf @Lorikfit

18 responses
Lorikfit
Level 4

Re: Shout out to our newest online Community users! (3/18)

Thank you so much for your support!
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@Lorikfit Thank YOU for being a THumbtack pro - I am here to help you however I can, excited to have you here!

Lorikfit
Level 4

Thank you so much for your support!
meladream
Level 5

Thank you!  I'm so glad I'm here! Love and Light to you! Smiley Happy

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@meladream I can use all the love and light, thank you - and same to you!

RLHIGH2019
Level 5

Thank you very much.

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@RLHIGH2019 Welcome!

0 Kudos
Kathybowen
Level 4

Thank you! Looking forward to being a part of this community