Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
trmerlo
Community Regular

Solo Sax

TT does not have a category for Solo Sax. Therefore, I must target for 'bands' as the closest fit and have paid for 'perfect match' leads that really were not!  We need a category for 'Solo Sax'.  I called the customer support line and she was not able to help beyond adjusting my setting slightly. PLEASE add this category or simply add 'solo artist' category and allow us to fill-in the instrument we play. Thanks. 

Occupations (1)
5 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Solo Sax

Thanks for reaching out about this @trmerlo. Although we don't have an immediate fix for you, I will definitely submit your feedback! Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. 

0 Kudos
trmerlo
Community Regular

Thanks! I noticed today that I dropped from 3rd to 6th place when I searched "Music Entertainment". And...my lead count has dropped. I have pretty wide preference settings with auto pay turned on. How do you decide viewing order when someone searches?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@trmelo the biggest factors that go into your ranking are reviews, response rate/time, preferences and pricing, and profile. You can read more about ranking HERE. Be sure to also check out your Insights to see how your competition is performing and what you can do to stay competitive

0 Kudos
trmerlo
Community Regular

Understood, which is why I'm puzzled. If you look at my stats...as generated by Thumbtack...I have more reviews, I respond faster and I am priced more competitively than the others above me. What else should I be doing? 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@trmerlo I just did a search for Music Entertainment in your area and am seeing that you're showing up third on the list. Keep in mind that it can change based on the criteria that Kameron mentioned above. If you look at the pros that appear both above and below you, some of them have as many as 34 reviews. So that's an area that I would suggest to build on.

Let us know if you have any other questions! 

0 Kudos