results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
HansenJC
Level 10

Suggestion - Teach The Program To Target The Right Pros

I hope that the word "Target" is not a reserved word in the program. Isn't it time that the TT Program should learn how to Target the Pros who actually can add their license? You know I can't when I try to add my license. Why not stop asking me BEFORE you frustrate me? Check a lookup table of all licenses that TT will verify BEFORE you stick this on my profile  page.

Teach the TT Program About Home Inspections.png

Just teach the program to treat me like a human and stop using a broadcast  to get me to verify my license. No need for the megaphone. I am a Pro standing right next to you and TT will not verify my license as a home inspector. The program already has the table of accepted licenses fully populated.

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
Occupations (1)
States
3 responses

Re: Suggestion - Teach The Program To Target The Right Pros

@HansenJC That would be great. I share that view. I am a Professional Chef with nationally recognized ServeSafe certification, among others. Adding this feature would be a great improvement

Moderator Meckell

@HansenJC I can see where your frustration is coming from. I'll be sure to pass along your suggestion! 

0 Kudos
HansenJC
Level 10

Is a week too soon to revisit this pain point? I try to add my license on a weekly basis even though you ask me EVERY DAY to add my license. I try to be a good TT Pro.

Once A Week Too Much.png

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections