results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
pgrether
Level 5

Summer

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while since I have been on here!! I have been either busy or working on developing new business! That is the one thing that I have noticed and that is during the summer it does traditionally get slower for certain services. People are spending money but perhaps on vacations or other activities.

What do we do? Sit and wait? No! We need to pull out all of the stops in the months leading up to the summer!! That way we are not affected by a drop in revenue. There are other ways of advertising for new clients instead of just counting on TT.  I use another site, I am still developing my website, there is also word-of-mouth. The major thing is having reviews and building a great profile!!!

Aside from all of that, it is nice to be back here on the board!! 

PG

Occupations (1)
States
2 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Summer

@pgrether It sounds like you plan on being pretty busy this summer! 

0 Kudos
pgrether
Level 5

Re: Summer

Another area that I am seeing real strong growth in is the online music lesson! For an online service it is challenging but really good with minimal expenses!