Highlighted

TT Community participation badges

Active Community Member
Best Answer

What do folks think about the various badges we get for posting/particiapting in the Community?  I think they are silly and of no value.  Is there something about them I don't understand that actually gets us something?

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: TT Community participation badges

Community Expert
Best Answer

@lmheim the badges that pros get here in the Community are to acknowledge and celebrate your level of contribution and interaction. We also have seen this as a definite area for possible improvement and would one day like to do more work to restrategize and restructure them. Much of our time and resources for the last while have been going toward relauching the new version of this Community, we want to do all that we can to get that right first. For our future reference, do you have any possible ideas or suggestions that you'd like to share with us to make badges in the Community better?

Give me a 'Kudo' if you find this post helpful or mark 'Best Answer' if it answers your question.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: TT Community participation badges

Active Community Member
Best Answer

@Kameron Admittedly I am biased.  I think 99% of it is just plain silly.  The only thing I find worthwhile is seeing some indication of "seniority" by Pros names when they post.  But I could care less about whether I have won the Chatty Cathy badge or whatever.