results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me

Re: TT is INFLATING the number of views we actually get!!

@Meckell @Kameron  thanks for your resonses. It's too bad that the Instant Match feature went away. I did not know that! I also didn't know that it was something completely different from promoting my services.

In April when I contacted support about it and that wasn't even mentioned. But it's good to know now. I will look at other avenues to bring back lost business.Screenshot 2019-06-20 15.28.17.pngLate April 2019-NowScreenshot 2019-06-20 15.18.46.pngEarly 2019 Attached is the amount of activity I recieved not that long ago in my email and as of the first week of May it's declined exponentially.

BarisGraphics
Full Time Freelance Graphic Design.
On time and on budget!

Now that TT lifted my ban from the forum....

Yup, exactly! I used to bid up to 20 jobs a day! I'm not even getting the opportunity to bid 20 jobs a month now!!! Business is down by 80% this year and I'm freaking out!!!!

I tried to reply in this issue and tt will not even allow that.
0 Kudos
K-9
Level 6

WoW, Doesn't THAT just Inspire confidence ! AmaZing What's Happened Here _ Really Sad AND all Self-Inflicted _ So much for the Free and Open exchange of Ideas  Smiley Sad