Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
Highlighted
DJStevie
Community Expert

Thumbtack Facebook Ad

This morning was the first time in about 4 weeks since I saw my pic on a Thumbtack Facebook Ad. I decided to click on the "book now" button, and to my surprise I find pics/videos from 2 years ago showing up first. Why is that when I've posted recent pics/videos from the past few months? Shouldn't recent pics/videos be shown first as it shows my recent jobs that I've performed?

Is there a reason why older pics/videos are showing first when a Thumbtack Facebook Ad "book now" button is clicked? If a "customer" sees 2 year old pics/videos, they may bypass me thinking that I haven't done any work in recent years.

DJ Stevie 2-7-2020

Occupations (1)
3 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Thumbtack Facebook Ad

@DJStevie So one good reason this could be is that the adds and photos and reviews show up based on relevance and/or filters. Since it's a Facebook ad, then there’s a probability of this being based on previous searches and things like that. Which means they’ll show up differently for everyone.

That said I can understand the concern in older media showing up and not being as relevant as it could be in regards to your business. I'll make sure to document this example and share your feedback and desire for our teams to attempt to see if there's any improvements that can be made here. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Community Expert

@Kameron 

Thanks for passing along the feedback, but do you think that attempts will be done to improve it?

Also, I don't understand what filters you are talking about? The Thumbtack Facebook Ad says "book now", and when clicked, it takes me to pics/videos from 2 years ago. There is no filter saying otherwise. Just trying to understand.

DJ Stevie 2-10-2020

Moderator Kameron

@DJStevie it's hard to say because a lot of how it works depends on Facebook and their set systems. More of what I meant, is that it's likely based on previous search and click activity.