results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
sttnyc
Level 5

Thumbtack Pro input

Why is it that Pros or even Top Pros at thumbtacktack are not involved with the any decision process at all. We always learn about thumbtack decisions after they have been implemented and have no input into the process at all. This makes our (pros) business model more reactive to your business model and feeling as if we have no input or foresight to what's happening in the future. I would like to mention that I have been a top Pro for 3 years and I am very happy with Thumbtack but sometimes I find it hard to keep up with the ever-changing environment
Sttnyc
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Thumbtack Pro input

Thanks for starting this conversation @sttnyc. Being a Top Pro for three years is definitely an accomplishment, you should be proud of yourself!  A great amount of the changes and updates we make are based on feedback we receive from pros and customers. We highly value pro feedback and us here in the Community are always willing to have a conversation with you about your suggestions. 

0 Kudos