results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Thumbtack Spring Breakfast!

Does anyone else have Spring fever? Because I do. So badly. Loving the longer days and warming temps, and can't wait for all the flowers and sunshine and late nights at the park with my family.

This past week we hosted a Spring breakfast, featuring some of our incredibly talented Thumbtack pros in New York.  We showcased some beautiful Spring inspired projects, including: pressed flowers, fresh flower bouquets, fresh face masks, and even some springtime insights from a tarot card reader.

It's pretty great to be able to come to one site and find a tarot card reader, a florist, a makeup artist, and a photographer - where else on earth can you do that with a few clicks?! Our pros are so AMAZING. 

What are your favorite springtime activities?

(If you need some inspiration, check out these photos)

Screen Shot 2019-02-26 at 10.51.51 AM.png

Spring is also a great time for you to check out Thumbtack as a customer (if you haven't already). Do you need some Spring cleaning done? Maybe it's time to get those branches removed from your water line. Or perhaps this is the time to get your airducts cleaned! (I just hired a Thumbtack pro to clean all of my tile/grout). Using the platform as a customer offers SO MUCH insight as a pro. Understanding the customer journey is incredibly important, when building your profile and communicating with potential clients. Give it a try!

Also, check out the terrific pros from these photos!

Tarot Card Reader - Carmen Mayes 
Florist - Elena Seegers 
Makeup Artist - Daniela Lai 
Photographer - Lauren von Eckartsberg

Happy Spring!

Dusti