results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
sm00thm00d
Level 5

Thumbtack poor customer service

Solved! Jump to solution
How come I receive better customer service from a pizza place that order maybe once a month from? Compared to thumbtack where I’m spending $600 a month on average. I don’t understand why every time I have a complaint thumbtack is so combative and argumentative about everything instead of just apologizing and trying to make the situation right. I believe Marco, you need to sit down with whoever is hiring your customer service reps and emake them understand the value of us contractors. I have maybe had 1 out 20 times where I was fairly treated, and apologized to for having to reach out with a complaint.
Occupations (1)
States
1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Moderator Meckell

Re: Thumbtack poor customer service

Solved! Jump to solution

@sm00thm00d That lead is something that we can refund for. I already processed the refund and you'll be able to see that in the payments section of your account. Please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with! 

7 responses
Highlighted
Moderator Kameron

Solved! Jump to solution

@sm00thm00d I'm truly sorry to hear that you haven't felt like your experiences with our support team have been the greatest. We pride ourselves on our customer support and I truly feel that we have some of the best. Is there something specific that maybe I could help you with?

0 Kudos
sm00thm00d
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
As I stated in my initial complaint: I was charged for a job quote which I had already marked as booked in my calendar. The client had stated in his notes that he wanted someone for 3 days(not just the one day he was able to choose.) I suggested that you should make this an option allowing the customer to choose more than one day so this mishap didn’t happen again. I was not refunded, nor was I apologized to. I was made to blame as if I didn’t read the request properly when obviously your support team did not read it. This is not the first scenario where I was made to blame and not apologized to when I had a valid complaint. My issue is still not resolved. Thank you.
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@sm00thm00d I want to take a second look into this for you and see if it's something that's refundable. Can you send me a private message with the name of the customer? I apologize for any inconveniences. 

0 Kudos
sm00thm00d
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution

Christopher P. Thanks.

Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

@sm00thm00d That lead is something that we can refund for. I already processed the refund and you'll be able to see that in the payments section of your account. Please let me know if there's anything else we can help you with! 

sm00thm00d
Level 5

Solved! Jump to solution
Thank you for making things right.
cwoodstair
Level 6

Solved! Jump to solution

I agree with that. I am a licened contrator in California during the recession I worked in retail for about ten years had a lot of training. You are right their customer service is very poor. We have to remind them we pay them we are their customers. hopfully they will get the message and I think if they can fix those issues everyone will see a much better bottom line. Thanks mark S. Rowe CWS

0 Kudos