Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
xdwalley
Level 5

Top Pro Perks

I would like to suggest a perk for Top Pros that would give us some number (1-10 is a start) of free quoting opportunities (per week/month, after x amount of paid quotes, whatever). We pay for a lot of nonprofitting contacts, to not have some type of rewards program for quoting at the highest level and upholding the Top Pro standard.

Do you agree or disagree?

Occupations (1)
2 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Top Pro Perks

@xdwalley we'll be happy to pass along the ideas you've shared here about being a Top Pro.

As far as current perks, Top Pros receive a badge that appears on their public profile and in search results. And they receive a digital version on their widgets page that they can download and post to their personal websites or social media. These have proven to be great for attracting customers. Top Pros also receive prioritized customer support and special invitations.

0 Kudos

Re: Top Pro Perks

As a user of 5+ years, Ive seen Thumbtack implement and discard many, many different policies.

I disagree that this would be a good thing for pros. I consider my profile more attractive than my competitors and I don't need any sort of advantage over my competition. I want to spend money like them and have better results. If you already have a competitive advantage, don't worry - Thumbtack's constant changes will keep you on your toes. I advise you to work within the system constantly to find ways to distinguish yourself from your competition. Not all of these changes can happen immediately.

0 Kudos