Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
RCPS
Level 7

Re: Top pros

Well, my concern and fear was confirmed today when I got an email saying that I lost my Top Pro status. I’ve had only one hire since all of the new changes on this platform. Can’t get reviews without hires. Ugh. After being 50+ times with 5-star reviews, this was disappointing. This week I’ve only had 19 views. Compared to over 500 last month. This was all on Promote. But still only one qualified lead which turned into the one hire. This is especially difficult because I recently relocated and am in an entirely new market.
LadiBug
Level 5

I have the same issue. I’ve been a Top Pro for the last 3 years and since they’ve made these changes it’s been very hard to get leads. I’ve reacjed out to support about this and other issues but they have yet to give me a solution to the problem. It’s almost to the point where I want to cancel my account because I’m spending money for nothing. 😢😢😢
DJStevie
Level 12

@LadiBug 

I haen't received any leads in 9 days, so I haven't spent any $$. I'm back to using the manual system. Now I find that there's a glitch in that manual system today.

bonnie_bill
Level 8

@DJStevieI sense a major indifference has formed within the Pro group. If nothing is being done to help make things better other than moderator discussion they may soon start to realize the only reason we (Pros) are here is to make money. For us this is not a social program.  It is our business ! And we are paying for this ???

MR
Level 10

@LadiBug
What is the manual system. Maybe it works better than the system we are all using which doesn't work
0 Kudos
LadiBug
Level 5

What is the manual system?
0 Kudos
MR
Level 10

@LadiBug I believe they mean jobs that come in to the JOBS tab, and not through the Promote system.

Moderator Meckell

@LadiBug I'm sorry to hear about this and I want to see what I can do to help. Go ahead and send me a private message with more info on what's been going on. We'll work together to get things figured out for you! 

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

I hate hearing that you guys aren't finding success with the new system. We're listening and are here to help you in any way that we can. If you want me to look into your profile and give you any tips, I'm more than happy to do so. Just send me a private message and we can get started! 

0 Kudos

@Meckell, why wait til someone PM's you?  99% of the pros here still have no idea how the system runs. 200,000 pros on TT, 10k on the community boards, TT should be proactively reviewing Pro accounts and then telling them what they should do/change to see more quotes.! What gets me is the 485 views and 7 leads....how is that even possible???? If it was 100 views and 20 leads, I'd say, yeah, that ratio is 20% and well within sales parameters.