Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 6
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Make pro pricing and rates more upfront for customers
topic id 24883: Filtering out customers with certain budgets based on pro preferences
JohnCB
Community Newcomer

Travel Preferences Bug

I've noticed lately that in new leads, "This can be done over the phone or internet" is always listed as a travel preference, regardless of whether the customer actually selected that option.  I know this is happening because in many cases I actually got a lead a few weeks or months ago that did not list the "phone or internet" travel preference at the time, and when I check now, that preference is listed.  So it's some kind of recent Thumbtack bug, not customer error.  As far as I can tell, every single lead I have ever received now lists "This can be done over the phone or internet" as a travel preference, regardless of the customer's original selection.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Is Thumbtack doing anything about it?

0 Kudos
1 responses
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Re: Travel Preferences Bug

@JohnCB Customers are required to select a travel preference option before reaching out to a pro and we only connect them to the pros who match that selection. With that being said, we want to get a better idea of this situation to see what's going on. Please contact our customer support team at 800-948-2034 so we can look into this and get a little more information from you. 

0 Kudos