Highlighted

Travel Preferences Bug

Community Newcomer
Best Answer

I've noticed lately that in new leads, "This can be done over the phone or internet" is always listed as a travel preference, regardless of whether the customer actually selected that option.  I know this is happening because in many cases I actually got a lead a few weeks or months ago that did not list the "phone or internet" travel preference at the time, and when I check now, that preference is listed.  So it's some kind of recent Thumbtack bug, not customer error.  As far as I can tell, every single lead I have ever received now lists "This can be done over the phone or internet" as a travel preference, regardless of the customer's original selection.

Has anyone else noticed this?  Is Thumbtack doing anything about it?

0 Likes
replies
Highlighted

Re: Travel Preferences Bug

Community Manager
Community Manager
Best Answer

@JohnCB Customers are required to select a travel preference option before reaching out to a pro and we only connect them to the pros who match that selection. With that being said, we want to get a better idea of this situation to see what's going on. Please contact our customer support team at 800-948-2034 so we can look into this and get a little more information from you. 

0 Likes