results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Partyymagic
Level 5

Re: Chance to win $500: Video Contest.

Solved! Jump to solution

Finally figured out how to make the video visible! Hope this doesn't count towards the time deadline - original post was submitted before Midnight. 

Sorry! But the instruction did not mention anything about the "video" option visible only on a desktop computer and invisible on mobile. Had to read through the rest of the posts to figure out why...

Nonetheless, enjoy! Crossing my fingers!! Smiley Happy))

0 Kudos
Thumbtack Employee LydiaH
Thumbtack Employee

Re: Chance to win $500: Video Contest

Solved! Jump to solution

Hi everyone! Thank you so much to all pros who participated in our video contest. We had lots of great submissions and it was tough to choose just one. I love hearing so many stories of great pros connecting with the right customers. Feel free to share more stories and keep the conversation going!

Congratulations to our winner, @CLGPatrick! We loved your story about your first Thumbtack customer, and how you've been a part of so many of their major life events. It's inspiring to see how you've been able to build relationships with your clients and build your photography business! You'll see the credits appear in your account soon.

Thanks again to everyone for participating! We'll have more competitions in the future, so if you didn't win this time, don't worry! Stay tuned for another opportunity.

CLGPatrick
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

@LydiaH Thank you so much!

Building my business with Thumbtack has been a true blessing, and this just adds to those blessings.  I deeply thank you all from the Thumbtack Team for your support and selecting me to win this award!

Cheers,

Patrick Skinner
CLG Photography
Moderator Meckell

Solved! Jump to solution

Congratulations @CLGPatrick! You're amazing! 

CLGPatrick
Level 7

Solved! Jump to solution

Thank you, @Meckell!!!

Patrick Skinner
CLG Photography
0 Kudos