results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
enkul
Level 4

Warning!!! to TV Mounting Pros

Brandon (Frisco, Texas) is known to frequent TV Mounting Request Page. Be very careful dealing with this individual. He cancelled 3 times on me. Few times would not respond to calls. Claimed to have movers moving his belongings on the very scheduled date for the tv installation and had to cancel. The address he gave after he had moved in a different request is same as old address. Lives in a 9 individual 10-floor Apartment Complex but would not provide his building and apatment number. He owns me he said on the phone and would not provide complete address information but I had to listen to the directions he was going to provide. A bit scary!!.

Please be aware of this individual.  

States
0 Kudos
1 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Warning!!! to TV Mounting Pros

@enkul thanks for letting us know about this. We take pro safety very seriously and want to learn more about your situation to see what we can do to help. Please follow the steps listed in this article here to report any suspicious activity to our team. 

0 Kudos