results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

We’re having an event in Boston!!

We have so many incredible pros in the Boston area - and we want to celebrate you!

Thumbtack invites you to an exclusive event on Wednesday, August 28th from 6:30-9:00PM

• Network with other pros in your area 
  • Meet members of the Thumbtack team
  • Get a new professional headshot
  • Check out product highlights  
  • Learn tips and tricks to build your business and succeed on Thumbtack

We’ll have an open bar, appetizers and tons of Thumbtack swag. And this one’s on us - that’s right, it’s entirely free!

Interested? RSVP Required

We look forward to meeting you!

unnamed.png

7 responses
StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

Boston Event

Hey guys, I clicked on the link about the Boston Event.  It says "Tuesday, Aug 28th". 

August 28th is a Wednesday.  

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: Boston Event

@StoriesUpSTL I'm not sure I'm seeing what you're seeing. Can you share a screenshot of where it's saying Tuesday, Aug 28th? Thanks for letting us know!

0 Kudos
StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

@Meckell it has since been fixed, but here is what it looked like two nights ago...ThumbtackBostonBroken1.jpg

0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@StoriesUpSTL awesome! Again, thanks for letting us know. Will you be attending this event?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
StoriesUpSTL
Level 8

@Meckell no, I live in St. Louis.  The event needs to be in St. Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Kansas City, Memphis, or Nashville for me to consider attending.  I'm not going to buy a plane ticket to go to a Thumbtack event.

0 Kudos
vasy
Level 6

Re: We’re having an event in Boston!!

Hi,

I got an email invitation saying that is going to start at 5:30, is it 5:30 or 6:30 as stated on here?

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

Re: We’re having an event in Boston!!

@vasy sorry for any confusion. Let's double-check that email to make sure,  can you please send me a direct message with a copy of that email. To send a direct message just click on my picture, view profile, and the direct message button.

0 Kudos