results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Moderator Meckell

Welcome to our newest Community users! (7/22)

Hi everyone! 

If you’re tagged in this post that means that you’ve joined the Community in the last few weeks. Welcome to you all! Some of you have already started engaging in conversations which is awesome! Engagement from pros like yourself is what truly brings the Community to life so keep it up! 

We have this great post that will help you learn more about the Community and how to get started posting. If you want to hear some inspiring stories from pros like yourself, be sure to check out this board!

Do you want a chance to earn $100 in Thumbtack credit? We have a fun contest available to all pros in the Community! Learn more and participate here!

Browse around, introduce yourself and engage with one another. We’re so happy to have you all here in the Community! 

@11018 @1988franger @1maxbovin9 @2COOL @32Productions @4sroof @4th @9thisland @abclegaldocs @abhijithrsagar @abhisunn @Absoluteshine @acflores @AcquaNita @ACServices19 @AdamL @AdamM @Adfelton @agata2019 @agrandson @ahall9467 @AiliffA @AJ_Locksmith @Aji10 @Akisis @alacarte @albennett @aletikreddy @Alex1 @Alexismeletia @alexlara22 @AmandaH @Americanveteran @Amit @AmmanOly @amyJ @Andersen_Moving @AndreaCurtis @andrem1990 @AngelMarquise @AngiesWay2Day @Anlmarti0718 @AnnaLee2018 @Annette @anotherday @AnthonyB @AP_LMT @APMnotary @APphotography @ArborJack @aromea @Arqujo @art89 @asdfasdfasdf @asdfasdfasdfads @ashlaigha333 @Ashleytu @Athenagalgiani @AugustPOPS @avdesignmedia @awesomegod52 @Awickedwand @AyaSafiya @B-Shoot @Bandit1066 @bauti0202 @BBBeauty @Beamer1972 @belavista @benboisclair @bestaudioguy @betst @BeyondBex @bianka_acost @BKM @Bksimpkins @BlashStudios @BNM @Bobbie-Novak @Bobo @bodaciouscones @BorysPawlowski @BoV @BrendaBravo @BrendaG @BrittanyFoti @brjeppsen @BruceSiler @bwjones44 @byondmedia @Calimover @Capstonehandy @caseyjean @Cassiendee @Cat08Kat06 @catholicgirl @Caz2019 @CEBPlumbing @Cedric @chantellestudio

16 responses
BNM
Level 4

Re: Welcome to our newest Community users! (7/22)

Thank you, very happy and priviledged to be a part of this amazing community of professionals!

It's great to be here...thanks for including me!  

jenna13m
Level 4

Thank you so much! Excited to be a part of your community.
JohaunHassen
Level 4

Thank you! I am glad to be back amongst the ranks of the top performers
Krushot
Level 4

Thank you for including me <}

Thank you so much! So proud to be apart of this group ❤️