results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

Welcome to our newest Community users! (8/14)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

If you find yourself tagged in this post, that means that you’ve joined the Community within the last couple of weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! I’d like to extend a huge thank you to pros who have already started engaging in conversations. Engagement from all of you awesome pros is truly what brings the Community to life! Those of you who haven’t posted yet, no worries! Start by checking out this post to learn more about the Community and how to get started engaging in conversations. 

The Community is a great place for you to share your inspiration, connect with other pros, and connect with us. Feel free to browse around current conversations and start a new one of your own if you’d like. 

Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community. We’re happy you’re here Smiley Happy 

@-cuda1968 @00HandyBros @1alexander @40LoveTennis @5StarElectronic @aasent @ab512 @abeles83 @agile-marketing @Aj420 @Ajpest @aju2epec @akmi-2018 @AKprop @Allen11 @AllyceMann @allyelectric @Almond86 @AlphaDaraCos @AM_servicea @amandasmith @Anable @andjulie @andrewstileco1 @Andywilsonlwl77 @angineitzel @AniD @Anj717 @Annabellanyc @annaslowey @Anonfisher @antontaraskin @Apoole @ApplianceRepair @AQ @Armorpest @Artinstaller42 @ASG @Aura_wellness1 @averma @B-RossPaint @Bakunlevis @banko1981 @BarbaraPeri @Bc1 @BCMPlus @BCP @Bebegurl35 @Bebes1477 @BeeBlizZ @bhuvanadhinesh @Biancams88 @BK1 @bkovalik @BlackthornServ @Blackwolf @bluelagunapool @Bmartinez53173 @bmkelly @bmonti03 @BodyBrainYoga @BodyQuest @Bounceonus @brandy12 @BrentRourk @Brian218 @BrianB @BrianG7 @brig @Brooke87 @Busbyfinishes @busymovers @byronjazz @Cakes @camcnulty @CampinkApr @CanariClean @Candicebaby143 @Capttiki @Caredu13 @Carlos2 @CaroleM @carrge @caseygordonre @cbrown25 @CelebrateSelfie @Celo2383 @Charbear31 @Cheapfaremart @Chefddh @Chefhelpme @Cheftim @ChelleFacePaint @Cherylcoop @Chiloquin99 @Chrissibley85 @Chyna @cjharty @Claudiastrenger @cmcoletta

10 responses
ESCleaningCo
Level 4

Re: Welcome to our newest Community users! (8/14)

I’m so happy to be part of such a great community! Thank you for the warm welcome.

Thanks for the shout out!  Delighted to be part of the Professional Team on Thumbtack.  Hammer Time Improvements & Repair is always open to collaboration.

WhatTheFit
Level 4

Thank you ☺️
Lizzard
Level 4

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and awesome job to the class. I'm out here in Philly as a handyman traveling by bus or lyft and I know my stats are insane but hard work friendly attitude making customers happy and responding to just about everyone just wish the fees wasn't sooo much
ESCleaningCo
Level 4

Same, I do wish thumbtack would lower their fee rates at least for Top Pros... It would create a huge incentive for us to continue using their platform throughout the growth and expansion of our companies!