Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 33199: IDEA- Integrity & Balance by Customers & Pros
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
Moderator Meckell

Welcome to our newest Community users! (9/04)

If you find yourself tagged in this post, that means that you’ve joined the Community within the last few weeks and we want to tell you Welcome! To those of you who have already started engaging in conversations, thank you! If you haven’t posted yet, no worries. Start by checking out this post to learn more about the Community and how to get started engaging in conversations. 

The Community is a great place for you to share your inspiration, connect with other pros, and connect with us. Feel free to browse around current conversations and start a new one of your own if you’d like.

We’re happy you’re all here! Reply below and introduce yourself to the rest of the Community Smiley Happy

@1rdhouse @1stHomePro @4uroofing @51jnkkjn @__ @_LAparties @Adolfo @Adriel929 @aelnagdy @Ageleni @agllc @ahehe7 @aikoalberca @ajd57 @aje904 @Alebautz @alexanamercado @Alla @allisonsweet @AllPro79 @amargiore @amasood1992 @analoguelife @andrewl85 @AngieS @Aninhaluci @Aninhaluci21 @anne0101001 @anneraft @Anuspasalon @anyastrauss @Apoole1114 @apPhotoMarietta @arldesign @arnoldnick60 @Artinstaller42 @ashahidi @Atucker @Barros1994 @bbeliy @Bbenoit5 @Bberryhill @bchandyman @bcurtis47 @bdcraig08 @Beeratear @bergpack @BestRated501 @BethKanell @bgp13 @Big_Al @BigKMoving @Bio-Breeze @bmkelly26 @Bon @bonuspointspho @brittani @BruceTheTutor @Bsbrega @BusyHomes @CamilleLandry @cancankant @Cantey @CapitalHomeImpr @CapivaraStudio @Capri03 @Captaink49 @carm8086 @Ccarps52 @CCyril @ceheatingair @Ceoyo229l1 @ch1 @Charlieneill @Chente_mendoza @Cher @Chrissibley85 @Cida @CMStudio @coachkathleena @ColoTodd @ComedyMsVickie @ComputerRepairG @ContactAntiviru @Cortez18 @courtneylewis @courtyard @CPAAnn @csanfil2012 @Culinderia @cummingsc2 @Cykeefer1001 @Danatpsu @daniel7777777 @Daniele2 @Danielsdrums @dannybdaniels @dannyboy740 @dannyp @Darkemp3

14 responses
Delilahhall
Community Regular

Re: Welcome to our newest Community users! (9/04)

Thankyou!
janetmyatt
Community Newcomer

Thanks for the hello. I'm looking forward to getting familiar with Thumbtack and increasing my outreach. I enjoy being of service to others and helping them discover inner peace, love, and joy.

0 Kudos
MINDBODYABODE
Community Newcomer

Thank you for the warm welcome - this place is great. Especially for a niche business focused on Land & Alternative Dwelling Design 😉 Very much looking forward to creating genuine and mutually beneficial relationships with you folks!
0 Kudos
nimbleconcierge
Community Newcomer

Great for Nimble Concierge to be part of the community!
PSShutter
Community Newcomer

Thank you!!
Siggie
Community Newcomer

looking forward to start using Thumtack in Oct (I am recording my next album in Nashville till then). See you all soon