results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

Welcome to our newest Online Community users! (3/12)

Our pros are so amazing. A big welcome to the newest members of our online Community! If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last week and have already started participating in discussions. Engagement from great pros like you is what brings this community to life, so thank you!

Check out this post about how to get started using the Community to learn more.

We would love a quick intro from you! Reply below and let us know your name and your favorite thing about your job!

@1ofatime @2Groovy @805_AV_Design @Adorable @Aevans711 @allseasoncleans @ameerahr @amr2559 @AndreaJane @ArcDivine @arvz @Aura @Bdpconstruction @bertocciinferno @Bethanie @BigBoss @Bisman142 @bob213213 @brady @brink01 @BryanD @Buendia @builderspride @Burt @Cabito69 @Cacstl07 @Carlosbarillas @carr1975 @caulymaculkin @CF @Charshuna @Chelsea9206 @clickandgoenota @clickysoft @CNB @ColeyGilchrist @completeair @Coolercat @CourtneyCulkin @craftylefty @craigbollerud @cruiseintltrave @dalia171920 @darapa @davidjstrom @Db8718 @djchriskellogg @djdofrelive @dm1 @dmgphotos @dmtimmer @donnajean1177 @doubleace @drfix @EBruno @Eliza_cleaning @emoral7 @Erc129 @eugeneskinner @fcricchio @ffigueroa226 @Figs @garciahandyguy @GibbsHomes @GreenFrogHVAC @greenhorizons @gsdraiss @Gzweifler @heartsongs101 @HelpingHands77 @Imfair3 @Ivan7 @james_qwerty123 @JC1987 @JC_Rocket @jcgonzalez @jennmcclure @JEomesmo @JesJusW @Jesus_1962 @jhunter @jkamego1128 @Jlbonnette @jnieri1986 @JP2019 @Juan5300 @JustinT @KaraokeFunClubs @kathleenm @Kcat_B_Muht @Kevinoneal @KevinSmithNY @Kia @KimHewitt @Kitchenskill101 @kprsignature @Loganj232

17 responses
Trish_HMP
Level 5

Re: Welcome to our newest Online Community users! (3/12)

Thank you, great to be here, I'm not sure what business, I should use because I do a lot of printing for people
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Welcome to the Community @Trish_HMP! We don't have any printing services as a category on Thumbtack right now, but I'd love to pass on your feedback. What type of service do you offer?

Trish_HMP
Level 5

Hello, I offer these Services: Stationary Sets, Stickers, Post cards , business cards, Posters, for all people and businesses, If you are a busiess and needs business cards, call me! If you are a teenager wanting to make extra money and push your Lawn mowing Services, Call me, I can make you Door Hangers, and cards to give out to neighborhood people, If your a mom that needs Stationary Packages, call me, You can use that to write to your family, or buy a SET for your Son or Daughter. I offer many services in the priniting department!

emoral7
Level 4

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Trish_HMP
Level 5

Thank you!

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@emoral7 So happy to have you! Let me know if you need anything Smiley Happy

0 Kudos

Hi, I’m Julia!

I own and operate a culinary business called Bertocci Inferno, that specializes in Personal Chef & Catering services!

I love to cook. There’s no greater pleasure than making food for the ones we love. This has been my passion for as long as I can remember.

Here's one of my favorite quotes on this subject:

“For is there any practice less selfish, any labor less alienated, any time less wasted, than preparing something delicious and nourishing for people you love?”— from COOKED: A NATURAL HISTORY OF TRANSFORMATION by Michael Pollan

Looking forward to meeting you!

Cheers,
Julia

Community Manager DustiO
Community Manager

@bertocciinferno I love this quote so much. You may not know this about me, but I owned a wedding cake company for 12 years, I feel this! Thanks for sharing!

0 Kudos