Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
PGossick
Level 5

Re: Welcome to our newest users! (12/17)

I’m really not sure why I I am being considered as a new user. I’ve been on here for about five years. How do I look into that?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Sorry for any confusion @PGossick we're welcoming you as a new user to the Community! 

0 Kudos
PGossick
Level 5

Thank you so much for the clarification.

0 Kudos

Thanks for the welcome Lydia! My cousin and I @1Cascadiaclean began using Thumbtack as a platform for our Window and Gutter cleaning business. It has provided wonderful exposure! We are thrilled to see what is to come in the New Year when we hit our peek season! :-)

Celestra
Level 5

I have been amember for several years now. I only recently discovered the forum though. 

To answer the original question though let me set the time and place for this story. I was in college in the late eighties and early nineties. I needed just a little bit of spending money for things beyond the absolute necessities. In the Fall semester of 1988 I was told of a campus job tutoring in the math lab so I applied and got it. I was able to better job of working with some people that the tutors who had been there were. My name became known around the campus. I soon had requests to do some private tutoring and took most of those up.

When I graduated there had been an expected need for new mathematicians. There wasn't. The ones who has been expected to retire still needed work and did not retire.  So, I continued to tutor and got a master's degree. There still wasn't the expected retirement of mathematicians that the jobs outlook had called for.  I tried to get teaching positions, but there were many Ph Ds looking for work too. I still couldn't find a job. So, I kept tutoring.

I’m not a new person I been with you for over a year I just changed my photo
0 Kudos