results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Thumbtack Employee LydiaH
Thumbtack Employee

Welcome to our newest users! (2/25)

Shoutout to the newest members of our online Community! If you’re tagged here, you’ve joined the Community in the last week and already begun participating in discussions. Engagement from great pros like you is what makes this community possible, so thank you! Check out my other post about how to get started using the Community to learn more.

We would love a quick intro from you! Reply below and let us know your name and your favorite thing about your job!

@7Event @Alero @andresfranco @annefmills @aolschner @AReyman @artdillafilms @beachphotogirl @Billybanjo5 @Bk @BK-Eng @BKB @Bokboxx @bonoboe @Brandonharper55 @bsharp @CDCorno @cdm @Cfk1122 @chad5050 @chuckm1051 @Cleancut @clearchoice @Coasta @cobysdoghouse @CordellMusicLLC @customerservice @cutnwash2019 @Daisyperez33 @decoradore @DickTorrey @DjKaiser @Dojo1962 @Dstone6770 @Eclipse @EdW @Elegant @Elisha_Carter @emeraldh @Fabhealth19 @FitnessDarek @flynautleads @Fpaint @frankdimaria @FutureTech @Glamgirl @grasso @HANDYMAN8 @Heather @holly @jherron410 @jneville @julio @Junkaholics @KBKempo @Kduroy @keepitkleen @Keithcarter @KimmyB @klkwater @Kstudios @kyrone1 @LadiBug @LalahKhadija15 @lglassman @luisperez5518 @MarioRamirez @Markpep @MinisterMichael @mjohnson @Motley1958Gay @ncnative @ndrevitch @needsmorecoffee @new5thatlantis @Noahpoolandspa @OGreene @Onsitemidmi @Pintodog @RachelRivero @rdevaughan @realRITA @roberthallaran @Rockiesmike @rriveroa @scottb @Skhcoal03 @SmartTechnology @Snick @Spatespainting @Sphlouge @Starnold @suloveh68 @Surge @taxesrus @Thartgers @TheAwningMan @theelephantpink @Vf @Vggigi

3 responses
FitnessDarek
Level 4

Re: Welcome to our newest users! (2/25)

My name is Darek and my favorite thing about my job is that I am able to create personalized relationships with people that normally only comes from your closest friends, when people get results they trust me for life and thats a great feeling.
Thumbtack Employee LydiaH
Thumbtack Employee

Thank you for sharing @FitnessDarek!

Heather
Level 5

My name is Heather Ahern my business is It Starts With Faith Organizing I love organizing my clients homes.