Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Re: Welcome to our newest users! (2/4)

Hi there Lydia,
I’ve been with Thumbtack for 5 yrs. I appreciate all of the work and success I’ve gained through Thumbtack!!

Thanks,
Priscilla Wolf
0 Kudos
uu2727
Level 5

My sister, who is an accountant and very astute about business and finance advised me that this would be a good vehicle to advertise my services.  And she was right....:-)  I've been doing quite well since then, however I am STILL waiting for my 2019 badge and can't understand why that hasn't been expedited yet.  Seems like a pretty simple request to me.....:-(  

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@uu2727 I listed the steps needed to get this done in response to a post of yours last week. Sorry if you didn't see it before, but I'll include again here just in case. "you'll just need to do download your badge through the widgets page. Log in and start at this page here: https://www.thumbtack.com/profile/settings/. Once your there hit the widget's icon and then you can download and share your badge on your website Smiley Happy"

uu2727
Level 5

OK, after some finagling I got the button on my website, however the writing font on the badget seem much smaller this year than it's been in previous years.....

0 Kudos
Fitdawg1968
Level 5

I’m not new by any means! I’m a 4X TOP PRO. I have watched how the app has grown, stumbled, and gone from tiny and personal, to big and impersonal. We know and hear our clients, how much corporate has heard us as pros has made me scratch my head
Highlighted
Capitalmds
Level 5

I found Thumbtack on Facebook when we moved to Austin, Tx.  I had previously detailed cars for 14 plus yrs and after doing so for so long my hands began to get arthritis.  I stood and prayed for alternate doors to open and my prayers were answered. From that day forward there was no turning back.  One step at a time and thanks to Thumbtack the community sought our services more and more and I owe my success to Thumbatack and mostly my wife who has been the backbone of the company. She created and generated the company logo, brochures, letterhead, bid proposal sheets, invoices, uniforms and of course my profile page on Thumbtack.  She followed me from job site to job site and photographed my work product before, during and after in order to create a portfololio of my work. All while working her own full time job as a paralegal.  While there have been many changes since we first started using Thumtack to market our business we are proud to say that we have been a Thumbtack professional since 2014 and have earned Best of 2015 status and the Top Pro status for the last 4 yrs.  Our company has grown and we are in high demand and we look forward to many more years of success with Thumtack.  

Moderator Meckell

Congrats on all of the success @Capitalmds! Keep up the amazing work. 

TackMaster LZDNVG
TackMaster

Welcome new users!