results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Thumbtack Employee LydiaH
Thumbtack Employee

Welcome to our newest users! (week of 12/3)

I wanted to quickly acknowledge these users who joined our online community in the last week and have already posted! Thank you for your participation, we're glad you're joining us!

Reply below to help your fellow pros to get to you a little better! How did you get started in your profession? 

@artieaj @Big_Angel @CAnthony @CatererSC @chapter8studio @Coastshark @Dogtrainerandra @Edmeans77 @edwardfrebow @Emarcus @Erica @FiveStarSvcCo @gene @goodneighbor @Goodtimesrva @Handyman74 @Horaciopupim @Hypnosis4Life @Inspector-Dave @Jasonpcronin @Jeffjust4you @JHoltel123 @Ldsmith15 @Lesmanagement1 @LindaK @LMOFotos @Luiz @maalexander1 @Maribeth @MarleneSuzuki @Naples @NomadYag @ny2fsu @Plumber1 @Russ86 @simplybudget @sstevenson @Stephen2 @TJUMz @TrStrickland @VickiGC @VictoriaP @Zheesavage

5 responses
Zheesavage
Level 5

Re: Welcome to our newest users! (week of 12/3)

Life has a way of guiding you to your ultimate purpose. And now im a Certified Yoga Instructor and Massage Therapist. Have yet to land a gig on Thumbtack and just when I was upset with spending my earned money often on leads that ended up all beeing dead ends. This class comes up so really my goal is to learn to utilize Thumbtack so that im not spending on people who arent even ready to really embrace what I offer and take my money and time as if it were there own.
Highlighted
Thumbtack Employee LydiaH
Thumbtack Employee

@Zheesavage thank you for sharing!

Moderator Kameron

@Zheesavage we definitely want to help in any way that we can to get you that first hire. Definitely take advantage of the profile consultations going on in that other thread that I've seen your comments in. If you need help finding your profile link for our team to be able to give you a consult let me know!

0 Kudos
Zheesavage
Level 5

Yes I need help with everything. Link assistance and profile guidance. At this point Id like to take my businesses to another level.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@Zheesavage I'm happy to help you with whatever you need in regards to your Thumbtack account. Go ahead and send me a private more info on what you're needing help with and we can get started Smiley Happy

0 Kudos