Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Moderator Meckell

What's your favorite Summer activity?

Hey everyone! I hope you are all having a fantastic start to your summer, I know I am. I’ve been able to get a few camping trips in, had a few lake days, and have plans to go to some fun concerts (my favorite activity of the summer.) Has anyone been able to do some of their favorite summer activities yet? Do you have some fun vacations coming up? Can’t wait to hear from you!

5 responses
BruceSiler
Level 5

Re: What's your favorite Summer activity?

Unfortunately starting up a new business
Takes many of those times to do fun things away! I am however heading to Washington State for a Class Reunion in mid August, a nice time to hit Lake Chelan or the Columbia River for some Summer fun! Enjoy your time off, it is a reward for hard work!
Moderator Meckell

@BruceSiler that sounds like a lot of fun! I hope you have a great time Smiley Happy 

I am one of the luckiest men alive. My home is within 12 miles from some of the clearest lakes and pristine rivers anywhere. I dive 8 feet  into a sweet 15 foot deep stream surrounded by trees, rocks, and New England sunshine. My kitchen is 6 miles from home. I love my work. Labor day weekend, My girlfriend (who is drop dead gorgeous and cool as cats) and I are going to Cape Cod to cater a party on the beach. They are regular clients and have invited us to stay at one of their beach houses for the entire 5 day weekend. Like in the Coltrane song: These are a few of my favorite things.

Highlighted
Moderator Meckell

You are lucky @ChefOfAllSeason, that all sounds wonderful! I hope you, your girlfriend, and your clients have a very enjoyable time over Labor Day Weekend! 

0 Kudos

Indeed we will. I have been cooking for them and their family many years. Thanks