results: 10
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 18721: Old format
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
HansenJC
Level 10

When seeking help via Live Chat, where is the record of my conversation?

I recently had a live chat session and cannot find a record of what was said.

I also received no commitment when I might hear back on a resolution to the issue?

I have used Live Chat on other sites and was given an opportunity to recieve a transcript via email. But Thumbtack does not offer me that functionality.

Where do I go next? How do I follow up when Thumbtack does not?

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections
Occupations (1)
States
0 Kudos
2 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: When seeking help via Live Chat, where is the record of my conversation?

@HansenJC we don't send any transcripts after a chat is done. If it's a conversation you want to keep, I'd recommend taking screenshots. Can I get more info on the conversation and what specifically you're waiting to hear back on? What was the date that you had this chat that you're referring to? I'm happy to look into this for you, just need a little more info! 

0 Kudos
HansenJC
Level 10

Re: When seeking help via Live Chat, where is the record of my conversation?

@Meckell  I tried to track back to find the date when I first made contact via Chat related to this topic. There are no date stamps on the Chat session. This presents an issue of maintaining my own records via screen shots. Taking a screen shot of chat sessions is a challenging process to apply a date and record the topics being discussed. This is clearly not an optimal way of providing support to the Pros.

5/6/19  at 2:43pm CST

John C Hansen, LEED AP
Hansen Home Inspections