Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Lar
Level 9

Who is my Account Manager?

I'm trying to get in touch with my Thumbtack Account Manager but I've never been told who they or how to contact them.

I did send a PM to Kameron four hours ago requesting this information but I haven't received a response thus far. I called Thumbtack support and the representative I spoke with were unable to provide me with this information.

Could a representative for Thumbtack please send me a PM with my Account Manager's name, email address and phone number so that I can reach out to them directly.

Thank you.

Regards,
Laurence.

States
15 responses
MR
Level 10

Re: Who is my Account Manager?

Not long ago I received an online survey asking me to rate and evaluate my TT account manager. I have no idea who that person is if it even exists.

Highlighted
Lar
Level 9

The reason I ask the question is because in Marco's Q&A last night I'm sure I heard one of the Pros in the audience mention that they have an Account Manager. Presumably my TT Account Manager is someone who has been assigned to me to help me get the most from Thumbtack. 

With the greatest of respect to Kameron, Meckell, (and the other TT employees on this board) as well as TT's telephone support staff, no-one has been able to address my concerns or issues to an extent that gives me any confidence that I can be successful on Thumbtack.

Thumbtack want its Pros (i.e. me) to be successful on Thumbtack, Marco said as much in his Q&A. That's super, I want that too, I'm glad that Marco and I are on the same page. I'm hoping that by working with my Account Manager at Thumbtack (whoever he or she is) that I can find some path forward that will help make my business successful on Thumbtack, because right now I can't really see one.

Regards,
Laurence.

Hankster
Level 10

Same here. I've been with  Thumbtack for 10 years & never had an account manager. I had mentioned this on  different feed a few weeks back & was told by Meckell I should have never received that e-mail. I should have received an e-mail telling me that but i never did. I wound up deleting it.

So, after 5 Years of not hearing from "my" Account Manager - ever,  today I get this reply.

"Achieving a account manger is no easy task at these requires High activity and spend on the site as these are for larger scale jobs and businesses with multi locations. " 

So.....Why didn't you just tell all of us that we never had one in the first place???  

Again, just trying to be constructive here.....

Lar
Level 9

Thanks AlohaServices. I'm going to add 'Acquire a Thumbtack Account Manager' to my 'bucket list'. It will be right up there along with 'Take a return trip to Mars' and 'Get invited to join the Avengers'.  

Cheers,
Laurence.

cranichik
Level 8

"Achieving a account manger is no easy task at these requires High activity and spend on the site as these are for larger scale jobs and businesses with multi locations. " 

What language is this?

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Lar 

As we discussed, As far as I know, I don't have an Account Manager either. I have spoken with a rep via phone several times, but I don't believe that she is my Account Manager.

Moderator Meckell

Hey @Lar. Not every pro on Thumbtack has an account manager, but we rotate pros in and out every three months.  I'll be sure to send your info to our team to see if you're a good fit for one! Upon that, it looks like Kameron responded to your private message. Please return there with any questions. 

0 Kudos

Hello, 

I was using chat with TT and the rep I was chatting with said that he determined that my account is managed. He said "Honestly. this is also new to me, so I would like to clarify to our technical team why is the account tagged a managed account. Or if we have a new update on this matter."

Here's what I am going to do. I will make an endorsement to our Technical Team for clarification. I will also send you an email notification about this case, where you can send us a follow up from time to time.

I am unsure of what this means.  Is it a negative thing, is it a positive thing?

Thank you, 

Rachel

0 Kudos