Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 32826: Raising prices but do not state what the prices are!!!!!
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
Moderator Meckell

Re: Who is my Account Manager?

@rachelalvesphot definitely not a negative thing! I'd keep an eye out for an email from them with any updates about your situation. If you have any further questions about it, feel free to respond to their email and they can give you any clarification. 

0 Kudos
DJStevie
Level 12

@Meckell 

You told @Lar that his info would be sent to your team to see if he is a good fit to have an account manager. I'm sure he is a very good fit to have an account manager, but inquiring minds want to know what constitutes a Pro to be a good fit to have an Account Manager, since not everyone has one, and perhaps we can strive to achieve that good fit status? And you said that Thumbtack rotates Pros in and out every 3 months, so far, that hasn't happened to me, and I'm sure many Pros as well.

0 Kudos
MR
Level 11

@DJStevie Hopefully monthly spend to TT is not one of the criteria as that would seem unfair to pros like me who just by the nature of what we do will have less volume in the system. I am sure that a lawyer is getting far fewer hits on TT than say a caterer or an event planner.

0 Kudos
Hankster
Level 10

I've been using TT for about 10 years now @DJStevie. I've never been assigned an Account Manager.

0 Kudos
ReeseTee
Level 7

IDK about "Account Managers" for the masses.  There have been "Success Managers" who are more or less coaches to help people succeed on Thumbtack.  Pro's who create a profile, and Pro's who create a really good profile, ... those are two different numbers.

It may be hard to grasp, some individuals and companies spend more than $1,000/ month on Thumbtack bids/contacts. [ I'm not one]

I seem to recall conversations in the Facebook group, one guy was spending upwards of $20K/year.  I think one guy with a moving company was spending several thousand per month.

MR
Level 11

Managed sounds like certain jobs are sent to certain pros based on some sort of criteria.

But this wouldnt make sense as I thought that the only way a job gets to your inbox is by actual pro selection by the buyer. Is there another way a job can land in your inbox?