Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?

Why is there NO DATA in "how you compare"?

Why will TT NOT provided me with the competition data? I have no data information for over a year!!! I want to know where I stand compared others. Why is TT hiding the info from me?

9 responses
Moderator Kameron

Re: Why is there NO DATA in "how you compare"?

@DefiningImagery I've double checked your account to verify and report that the competition section of your Insights page is showing the average pro stats as 0. Our teams will take a look at this and we'll reach out once we have any updates. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

0 Kudos

Thank you Kameron. I've reported this several times and nobody else would even acknowledge the issue. It's an essential tool and it doesn't work. Thank you.

HOW YOU COMPARE DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!

HOW YOU COMPARE DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!! HOW YOU COMPARE DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!! HOW YOU COMPARE DOES NOT WORK!!!!!!!!

How many times do I have to report that HOW YOU COMPARE DOES NOT WORK? Why won't you fix this? I report it and report it and report it and I get told "we're looking into it" and it never gets fixed!!!! It tells me that the average pro rating is ZERO stars, and the average response rate is ZERO PERCENT, and the average response rate is ZERO!

Then it shows me the most popular pros in "my area" which are in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Connecticut!!! I don't work in any of those areas and they are all outside a 25 mile radius. Why does it not show photographers in my actual area?

0 Kudos

STILL not working! Nobody contacted me about it.

0 Kudos
Moderator Kameron

@DefiningImagery our teams are continuing to investigate this situation and should reach out to you via email once it's resolved.  

0 Kudos

Tt is still ignoring the broken interface!!!

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPORT THAT HOW YOU COMPARE DOES NOT WORK AND SHOWS ALL COMPARISON DATA AS ZERO???? I REPORTED HERE, I CALL ABOUT IT, I TEXT ABOUT IT, AND EVERYONE IGNORES THE PROBLEM!!!
Moderator Meckell

Re: Tt is still ignoring the broken interface!!!

@DefiningImagery I'm sorry that you feel that your problem is being ignored, that's definitely not the case. As Kameron mentioned to you here, your situation has been passed along and our teams are looking into it. Once there's a solution, our team will reach out to you. 

0 Kudos

...which is exactly my point!!! For over a year it's not been fixed and no one has reached out to me becuase they have no intention of fixing it! And your words are carefully crafted to be truthful, yet not provide an answer! You said, "Once there's a solution, our team will reach out to you." which means that they will never reach out to me because they will never fix it. Words like "passed along" and "looking into it" are all blow-offs. Never any concreted answers! Do you not understand how infuriating that is???

You're sorry about how I feel??? There's nothing wrong with my feelings of infuriated frustration!! That's putting the blame on me that my feelings are my fault!!! How about taking responsibilty and apologizing for the SYSTEM not working correctly??? See, this is exactly what I am referring to when I say we are always blown off and nothing is ever addressed!