Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 9
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
Highlighted
jnovember
Level 6

Yet another function of IOS app not working!

What is going on with the IOS app?  It keeps getting worse and ever more useless to use.  For the past several weeks, "view competition" doesn't display anything, as discussed in another post on Community.   Yes, I know your support team is working on it, but 2+ weeks?   Now "job details" also displays nothing!  

I am on the latest versions of IOS and your app.  Yes, I rebooted, logged out/in, etc.   This problem started yesterday after the latest update of the ios app.

My view of things, Thumbtack is going down the tubes.
Occupations (1)
4 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Yet another function of IOS app not working!

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know about this @jnovember. I do, need a little more info from you so I can send this to our teams to look into. Can you send me a screenshot of what you're seeing as well as what device you're using and the OS your device is currently using?

Thank you! 

0 Kudos
Km1
Level 5

I have a lot of issues with the app as well and have experienced the same issues reported above. I will screen shot next time it happens.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Sorry to hear about that @Km1. If you're ever experiencing issues with the app, we definitely want to get it looked into. Just send us a screenshot and a description of what's going on and we'll go from there. 

Km1
Level 5

Will do. Thanks!
0 Kudos