Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
Highlighted
Vero
Level 4

Cleaning

Are mission is to create a compassionate environment for each person entrusted to your Services and to inspire hope,By helping customer and family those individuals achieve their highest level of physical, emotional and spiritual well-being. I build strong relationships with my customers.
Occupations (2)
0 Kudos
6 responses
Cybatrex
Level 4

Re: Cleaning

You need to simplify that. There are too many words that are large and could be said so much simpler. Keep things simple.

You are in the cleaning business,not the charity business, remove that you are inpireres of hope, there is nothing hopeful and inspiring about cleaning that I can think of though I understand why you are writing this, its just doesnt fit your business. 

We are the best cleaners in the entire industry because we can reach in all the tiny places that are tough to reach and we're great at picking up the mess you swept under the rug, don't worry we won't tell you wife. 

Make it funny!

0 Kudos
Level 1

House cleaning

Hello evertone.. Just wanted to say, I Hope everyone are having a HAPPY SUNDAY..

Wanted to discuss, the planning of a house or commercial cleaning.. In today's market, the going rate for a standard house cleaning us $25-$50 per hour, so if I Clean your resident for 4hrs, I could make up to $200.. Well $200 is a good income for 4hrs.. now if I Clean your home and charge per square ft.. the going rate per sq ft, is $90 per square ft.. if you have a 5bed 3bath and you want oven, Refrigerator, and other priorities taken care of then.. it's all included in my quotes. If the square ft is 3,000-5,000sq ft what do you expect to pay?
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: House cleaning

Hello @88, I hope you had a great Sunday! Thanks for starting this conversation, I hope you get some great insights from other pros Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Hitotilove7
Level 1

I love cleaning

I’m a hard worker, and always on time.
0 Kudos
Hitotilove7
Level 1

Re: I love cleaning

I’ve been cleaning for 3 years and I love my job.
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Re: I love cleaning

It makes it easier to go to work every day when you love what you do @Hitotilove7! What's your favorite part about your job? 

0 Kudos