results: 10
topic id 32384: Private Chef/Catering Pricing
topic id 26197: Paying twice for the same lead
topic id 25265: Pricing
topic id 24883: The purpose of promotion and set your budget in advance
topic id 22503: Leads
topic id 22064: Questionable leads
topic id 14288: Declined "Leads" charged
topic id 19454: Marketing Executive From Thumbtack Chooses Promoted Lead, Then Radio Silence
topic id 18206: New Model?
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
MR
Level 11

Re: Contracts Made Easy (Gmail Account Required)

@TheLast10SF 

Great comment on Zapier. I love that product.. I have many zaps working today managing leads automatically through the pipeline. In fact, for my other lead suppliers I am able to get a text and email out to the lead in less than 1 minute with an invitation to set up a consultation.. then, for the leads that go silent - they get automated messages 1, 3, 7  days after they created the job. For the really silent ones, they get a followup email 2 weeks and 6 weeks later - all automatically. I could be at the beach enjoying my day while my auto system is keeping up wih those leads.... which leads to a very high rate of lead response and a decent rate of conversion.

My auto emails are written in a way that looks like I wrote it especially for that lead as I am able to parse info out of the lead source and make a personalized email.

For my thumbtack leads, it is 100% manual Smiley SadSmiley SadSmiley Sad   The lack of automation combined with the extremely high rate of ghost leads makes this channel very inefficient compared to my other sources.

RevDrLCT
Level 6

Wow! That is great! I’m trying to figure out how to automate some of this! Great ideas! Thank you!
Mcq
Level 4

I have been burned twice this month already. Thank you for sharing this information. I will be implementing it for my business IMMEDIATELY.
CLGPatrick
Level 7

@Mcq & @RevDrLCT, glad to hear that both of you plan to do this!  Please feel free to reach out to me on this thread or via DM if you need any help setting this up.

It's been a major money and timesaver for me.

Cheers,

Patrick Skinner
CLG Photography
0 Kudos
Lathrasher
Level 5

TT won't allow your links to work.
Contracts made easy.
Laurie Thrasher
Can Do Staffing and Events
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

Hi there @Lathrasher. What links are you referring to? 

0 Kudos
Aic20202010
Level 5

I have tried to stay away from contracts because I wanted people to keep me because of my quality of work and not because a contract says so, but over the years I've learned a lot and have gotten burned a lot. Being the housekeeper isn't an easy title to carry believe it or not. I have people still talk down to me because they see me no more then the janitor. When I go out of my way to a clients home to discover I'm locked out, I'm already upset I just lost that income so I ask to be atleast reimbursed for fuel, to walk away with $00. I have a lot of people that just can't comprehend this is my income not my hobby, yet if you give any indication that you want them to pay you for no service , I'm the bad guy. I have lost enough money per month that they have drove me to the one thing I was trying to avoid. I started planting the seed to new policies are coming and march alone I have had 2 people offended enough to just fire me, not counting the 2 let goes, I have lost just under $550 just in cancellations. I don't want to get fired or offend people, I just want my paycheck. Why is that so hard for people to understand
Chaplain
Level 4

I am a wedding officiant and I require a $250 deposit to reserve a date on the calendar.  That is written into the contract.  Couples like it because it locks in their day and it helps me lock in a customer.

Moderator Meckell

That's a great tip @Chaplain! Glad that your customers like that you do that too. 

0 Kudos
Twotwinsllc
Level 1

I love the idea of saving time and simplifying the contract process with automation. I more so love the idea of not forgetting dates and google calendar automatically being updated through the zapier app. I never heard of the app until now. Does it cost to use? And how can I set up information to transfer over between multiple apps?
0 Kudos