Filter by message states (for user id: -1, login: Anonymous):
results: 10
topic id 100: Is quick reply worthy of charge?
topic id 11582: Pricing
topic id 7183: I'm trying to remove a credit card remove ,from payments,system wont let me
topic id 5571: Pricing
topic id 7120: Charging practices
topic id 7090: Insanity
topic id 6931: TV commercial
topic id 5713: Quote pricing / how much will I pay per quote?
topic id 5305: Website Design Pricing
topic id 3937: Unhappy with thumbtack
Highlighted
FlashC
Level 4

Picture Quality

I am a photo booth owner and I only recently realized that the pictures posted on Thumbtack for potential clients to see are not high resolution. I looked through various other profiles and it was the same thing!

I love Thumbtack, it has certainly given my business the kick it needed but I would like that our pictures are presented in high-res to our clients. Most of the pics look really poor. This isn't good marketing for us that strive to achieve the best quality!

Anybody else noticed this too?

Thanks!

Occupations (1)
States
4 responses
Moderator Meckell

Re: Picture Quality

Thanks for reaching out and sharing your experience @FlashC. Here are a few things to keep in mind when adding photos to your profile to make sure they look as good as possible:

- Stay on the small side, 20MB or less.
-Use common file formats (to get technical, try JPG, GIF or PNG).
-Keep it sharp with a resolution of at least 50x50 pixels.
-Avoid really wide or tall photos — the width-to-height ratio must be 10:1 or smaller.

We're always looking for ways to improve our platform, so any additional feedback you have about this is helpful! 

0 Kudos
al
Level 4

I have never thought my picture gallery was up to speed. Would you take a lookout mine. Fix anything u see that needs to be changed
Ann Lamm Interior Design
336-817-7026
0 Kudos
Moderator Meckell

@al I'm happy to take a look and give you feedback! Keep an eye out for a private message from me Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos

YES!!!

The image quality is HORRIBLE!

I have mentioned this several times and am still waiting for changes.  I don't get it.

0 Kudos