How about 25% of the fee for a response and the remainng 75% for an actual hire. For instance, my last charge was $75 on a job I didn't get. I would have only paid for 25% of that fee ($18.75) for a response, then if I was hired the remaining 75% ($56.25). Although I still think the fees are a little too high, this would ease the blow of $75 I just threw away. Just a thought.
... View more