What is a Community Leader and how can you join us?
Previously in our online pro Community, we felt there was too much Thumbtack and not enough Thumbtack pros. So, we’ve enlisted an incredible group of pros to lead and inspire this Community - our Thumbtack Community Leaders.
Community Leaders are designated leaders in the online Community - small business experts, educators and advisors. With the support of the Community team, they share business resources, answer your questions, model constructive behavior, and lead solutions-oriented conversations. In short, they are pros Thumbtack trusts to build this Community.
What will you do as a Community Leader?
- Share business tips, resources, and events
- Respond to pro questions
- Have meaningful and productive conversations with other professionals
- Lead groups
- Participate in and lead online Community events (Q&A, workshops, networking, etc.)
- Flag any unwanted behavior or participation to Community team
How will we celebrate you for your contributions?
- Dedicated Community Manager and insider access to Community Team
- Opportunity to join our Pro Partnership Committee where you’ll help shape the future of Thumbtack alongside other pros
- A special designation in the Community showcasing that you’re a Community Leader
- Thumbtack swag
- A platform for publishing content online and a space to be held up as an industry leader
- A powerful network of fellow Pros across the country for the exchange of ideas and best practices to help you grow your community
- The chance to be featured in Thumbtack marketing materials
- And more
If this sounds like something you’d like to do (and we hope it does), apply here and someone from our team will reach out.
Welcome! Check out our Community Code of Conduct. (review here)